Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prayers to truncate Witchcraft control over my marital destiny!

*Witchcraft chain holding down my marriage/marital destiny,break by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft cage holding my marriage/marital destiny captive,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft padlock locked or buried against my marriage/marital destiny,break or be exhumed and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft pot buried against my marriage/marital destiny,be exhumed,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft cauldron cooking my marriage/marital destiny,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft calabash planted against my marriage/marital destiny,be exhumed,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft blood covenant entered into in order to harm my marriage/marital destiny,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft cobweb holding my marriage/marital destiny,catch fire,burn to ashes and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft veil blocking my marriage/marital destiny,catch fire,burn to ashes and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft container used to collect and detain my marital blessings,explode and release my blessings by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft inconclussion in my dream,marriage/marital destiny,I convert you to devine favourable marital conclussion by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft vehicle mobilized against my marriage/marital destiny,be demobilized by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment