Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prayers to overthrow Witchcraft re-arrangement of my marital destiny!

*Witchcraft hand holding me back from good marital fortunes,wither and release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft water/river holding my stolen marital blessings,vomit them in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft power sitting on the throne of my marriage/marital destiny and suppressing its glory,die in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft deity frustrating my marriage/marital destiny,die in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft altar speaking against my marital progress,be silenced by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft shrine holding my marital life captive,be uprooted and die in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft grave holding my marital blessings and destiny captive,open up and vomit them in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft trenches hosting enemy ambush against my marriage/marital destiny,cave in and bury your occupants alive in the name of Jesus.
*Any caged witchcraft animal used to represent my marriage/marital destiny in witchcraft detention camp,die by fire in Jesus name.
*Witchcraft links and polution to and in my marriage/marital destiny through blood relation,I break and sanctify you with the blood of Jesus.
*Witchcraft monitors assigned against my marriage/marital destiny,recieve blindness and paralysis by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment