Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Godly marital blessings,locate my marriage!

**I command good health to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name

**I command spiritual success to be my portion in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command financial success to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command supernatural favour to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command supernatural wisdom to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command business success to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command devine promotion to be be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command supernatural protection to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
**I command supernatural blessings to be my lot in my marriage in Jesus´ name
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment