Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Evil presence in my home,die!

**Any evil presence in my marriage catch fire and scatter in Jesus´ name

**Any previous spiritual corruption of my marriage die
in Jesus´ name
**Any previous evil tree planted in my marriage be uprooted with your root and die in Jesus´ name
**Any previous evil seed sown into my marriage, die in Jesus´ name
**Every evil power operating in and around my marriage flee in Jesus´ name
**Every evil dedication of my marriage,be nullified and cleansed by the blood of Jesus
**O God my father,let financial favour and success pursue me to my marriage and overtake me
**O God my father,let marital favour and success pursue me to my marriage and overtake me
**O God my father,let my enemies not possess the gates of my marriage in Jesus´ name
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

1 comment:

  1. May God meet you at the point of your needs in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete