Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Powers assigned to kill my marriage,die!

*Coffin assigned to swallow my marital effort catch fire in Jesus´ name.

*Powers struggling with the seat of my marital promotion and greatness die in Jesus´ name.
*Finiancial embarassmet affecting my marital destiny,die in Jesus´ name.
*Every power that is increasing against my marriage I pull you down; decrease and die in Jesus´ name.
*O Lord connect me with my marital glory in Jesus name.
*Any personality in my family and my enviroment consulting satanic agent against my marriage,scatter in Jesus´ name.
*Every satanic prayer directed at my head and marriage,die in Jesus´ name.
*Any power that wants to change the day of my marital joy to sorrow die in Jesus´ name.
*Any power troubling my marital life die in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment