Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wicked pursuers of my marriage,die!

*Evil powers and envious personalities that want my marriage to be in the dustbin of life die in Jesus´ name.

*Any power feeding on my marriage,return it and die in Jesus´ name.
*Every satanic judgment upon my marriage be revoked in Jesus name.
*Any personality sharing my marital vessel run out of my life and die in Jesus´ name.
*Powers / Ancestral powers controlling my marriage negatively die in Jesus´ name.
*Satanic garmet of wickedness that is put on my marriage catch fire in Jesus´ name.
*Any power submitting my marriage for demotion die in Jesus´ name.
*Every voice of ´´you will never make it´´ attacking my marriage die in Jesus´ name.
*Any power from my father´s house contending with God in my marriage,die in Jesus´ name.
*Conspiracry of Darkness against my marriage scatter in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment