Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Satanic pregnancy for my marriage,die!

*Satanic pregnacy for my marriage, be aborted in Jesus´ name.

*Arrows of Rituals and sacrifies offered because of my
marriage backfire in Jesus´ name.
*Angels of God scatter and knock down all those ploting against my marriage in Jesus´ name.
*Every evil spiritual negotiation put in place to afflict my marriage die in Jesus´ name.
*Every evil spiritual negotiation put in place in order to put my marriage in Jail be cancelled
*Any personality that took Witchcraft in order to afflict my marriage die in Jesus´ name. (micah 5:7)

*Any personality reporting my marriage to witches and wizard go to journey of no return in Jesus´ name.
*Any conspiracy of my fathers house with the enemy outside my fathers house against my marriage die in Jesus´ name.
*Any personality reporting my marriage to witches and wizard die in Jesus´ name.
*Any Evil prepared for my marriage jump out go back to the sender in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment