Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Prayer against Evil Powers of my father´s house.


**Powers of my father´s house holding my life and marriage captive,release me and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Evil tree of my father´s house in my life and marriage be up-rooted and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Evil pronouncements of my father´s house active in my life and marriage,release me and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Conspiracy of my father´s house against my life and marriage,scatter and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Ancient gates of my father´s house holding my life and marriage captive,release me and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Evil ancestral chains of my father´s house fastening my life and marriage to stagnation,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Evil cage of my father´s house caging my life and marriage,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You powers of my father´s house that have decided that I can only live or marry over your dead bodies, die in Jesus´ name!
**Evil monitors of my father´s house monitoring my life and marriage,scatter and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You my buried destiny and marriage,I resurrect you by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You Golliath of my father´s house who intimidated my fathers to a stand-still,die in Jesus´ name!
**You father´s house´s burial of my life and marriage,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You grave of my father´s house´s holding my life and marriage in bondage,open up and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Wall of Jericho fashioned against me from my father´s house,fall flat and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Evil yoke of demotion of my father´s house,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Any power of my father´s house waiting for me at the peak of my success to pull me down die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Prison yard of my father´s house,break and release me by fire in Jesus´ name!By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

1 comment:

  1. That's nice. Marriage works by loving the right person enough to make the right choices as you do so.Irvine individual therapist

    ReplyDelete