Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

Evil plantation in my marital life,be uprooted and die by fire! (1)


Verses of scripture:
Matthew 3:10´´And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire´´.

Matthew 15:13´´But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up´´.
*Every evil seed planted into my marital destiny by witchcraft powers,die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Evil seed germinating in my marriage,receive the fire of God and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil plantation threatening to take over my marriage,catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil plantation that has emerged into a wilderness in my marriage,catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.
*You stubborn evil tree in my marriage,be up-rooted and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of witchcraft domination over my marriage,be up-rooted and die in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft tree in my marriage,be up-rooted and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft tree of bondage tying down my marital destiny and breakthrough,be up-rooted and die in the name of Jesus.
*Hidden tree of witchcraft in my marriage,be up-rooted and die in the name of Jesus.
*Tree of witchcraft arrows in my marriage,be up-rooted and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Tree of witchcraft manipulation against my marriage,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment