Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

You my killed marital star,resurrect by fire! (2)


**You my stolen marital star,be recovered by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Satanic establishment over my marital star and destiny,be dismantled in Jesus´ name!

**My embattled marital star,receive deliverance by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You enemy camp surrounding my marital star,be exploded and consumed by the fire of God in Jesus´ name!
**Fire of God,explode in and consume the camp of my marital enemies in Jesus´ name!
**My marital star in satanic prison,come out and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**My marital star in witchcraft coven,be released,come out and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**My marital star in marine witchcraft coven,be released,come out and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**My marital star imprisoned under the waters,be released,come out and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**My marital star imprisoned under and above the earth,be released,come out and locate me by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Satanic veil around my marital star,catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus´ name!
**You satanic blockade around my marital star,scatter and be levelled in Jesus´ name!

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment