Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

Witchcraft captivity of my father´s house in my marriage,die! (3)


*Evil ancestral cage of my father´s house limiting my marriage,break open by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Inherited ancestral affliction of my father´s house in my marriage,die in Jesus´ name!

*Evil ancestral burial of my marriage,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every evil gathering of my father´s  house against my marriage,scatter and die in Jesus´ name!
*Evil foundational celebration over my marital failure,be reversed and converted to mourning by the fire of God in Jesus´ name!
*Every of my marital fortune buried in my father´s house,be exhumed and resurrected by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every monitoring eye of my father´s house in my marriage,recieve the fire of God in Jesus´ name!
*Every evil object nailed to a sure place in my father´s house against my marriage,recieve the fire of God and be uprooted in Jesus´ name!
*Every evil foundational padlock used to lock up my marriage in my father´s house,be unlocked and explode by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every evil foundational placental wickedness against my marriage from my father´s house,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name!

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment