Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

Witchcraft captivity of my father´s house in my marriage,die! (2)


*Captivity of constant mistakes from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of untimely death from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.

*Captivity of ´´always being the tail´´ from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of tragedy from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of failure at the edge of breakthrough from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of reproach from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of constant bad news from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Evil ancestral pattern of poverty in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Collective ancestral bondage of my father´s house in my marriage,die in Jesus´ name!
*Evil ancestral chain of my father´s house tying down my marriage,break by fire in Jesus´ name!

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment