Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

Witchcraft captivity of my father´s house in my marriage,die! (1)


*Witchcraft captivity of my father´s house in my marital destiny, die in Jesus´ name.
*Powers of my father´s house assigned to waste my marital destiny, die in Jesus´ name. 

*Powers of my father´s house assigned to cause me marital sorrow, die in Jesus´ name. 
*Financial captivity of my father´s house in my marital life, die in Jesus´ name.
*Marital captivity of my father´s house in my life, die, in Jesus´ name.
*Anti-breakthrough captivity of my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of rejection from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of hatred from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of failure from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Captivity of witchcraft attacks from my father´s house in my marriage, die in Jesus´ name.
*Evil container of my father´s house being used to collect and detain my marital fortunes, break and release my blessings in Jesus´ name.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment