Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Prayer against Barrenness - Fasting day3: 09.07.2011


Apply these prayers to any area of your life that you think may be experiencing barrenness and may requires it, eg, hands,legs,ears,eyes etc

Prayer points:
**Every seed of barrenness injected into my life and marriage, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every source of barrenness in my life and marriage, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise in your power and fertilize my life and marriage by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God water and nuture my life and marriage to fruitfulness in Jesus´ name!
**Every known and hidden cause of barrenness in my life and marriage die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God let your fire come forth and consume every power initiating and promoting barrenness inmy life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
**Every inherited seed of barrenness in my life and marriage die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every evil river of barrenness drowning into my life and marriage, dry up by fire in Jesus´ name!
**You barrenness in any area my life and marriage, I command you to die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every source of barrenness in my finance, die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise in your power and kill every source of barrenness or miscarriage in my finance, life and marriage by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every foundation of barrenness in my life and marriage, scatter by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every tap-root attaching my life and marriage to barrenness,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise in your power and nullify every verdict of barrenness against my life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
**Any covenant of barrenness entered into against my life and marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise in your power and scatter any altar of my father´s house promoting barrenness against my life and marriage in Jesus´ name!
**Every burried object being used to sustain barrennes against my life and marriage,be up-rooted by fire in Jesus´ name!
**Every witchcraft animal or object being used to nuture barrennes against my life and marriage,die and scatter by fire in Jesus´ name!
**From today on your life and marriage shall no longer be a barren ground to the word of God.
**Your life and marriage shall prosper in Jesus´ name!
Praying the scriptures:
**This word of God has been done as God has said in your life in Jesus´ name:
Isaiah 60:17 ´´For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness´´.
**This word of God has been done as God has said in your life in Jesus´ name:
Isaiah 42:16 ´´16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them´´.
**This word of God has been done as God has said in your life in Jesus´ name:
Isaiah 42:16 ´´16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them´´.
http://takeyourmarriagebyforce.blogspot.com/
http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment