Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, August 03, 2012

Repossessing Your Possessions fasting and prayer day3. (Scriptures & Prayer Points).
Isa 37
33 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of
Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an
arrow there, nor come before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it.
34 By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the Lord.
35 For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
36 Then the angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Psalm 18
6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.
42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

Sermon:
It could be really overwhelming and marvellous for the nature of God´s very rise to our defense in times of trouble to be brought to our notice!
Well, in the verses above, it came to my spirit this morning to just remind us of the nature of God´s anger and reaction when we are in trouble.
We must also realize that He does not get angry every other minute like we mortals mostly do. Nevertheless,our hurt is constantly His hurt. When we are hurt,He is directly hurt so He is committed to react!
In the first verses from Isaiah 37,we see the reaction of God in a tone of finality to His oppressed children. He declares that the oppressors who try to cause you to fear shall not even be able to come into your city set aside shoot an arrow there and cause the slightest stampede in your home,family,marriage,finances etc. You may be afraid of the enemy today because you do not know the extent of their disabilities and limitations; by the time the Almighty steps in,you will know that their limitations are far more than you imagined. Your enemies would be demobilized and they would have no choice than to go back home through the same way by which they came,stay there and die there!

An the verses from Psalm 18,we see the reaction of the earth and its foundations - shaking and trembling - to His anger! Fire out of His mouth and smoke out of His nostrils.
We see how He bows the heavens and comes down in our defense! How He shoots out arrows and lightening at our enemies just to deliver us.
With all these at work,brethren,we have no cause to fear because any battle into which the Lord has stepped is finished.
With this,I am happy to announce to you this morning that your battle is over in the name of Jesus! Yeah,your battle is ended because the most high has taken it over!


Prayer Points:
**You king of Assyria in my life,you shall not venture into the city of my destiny nor shoot an arrow there in Jesus´ name!
**O God,arise and defend the city of my destiny against my enemies today in Jesus´ name!
**O God,arise and smite the camp of my enemies today and set me free of their oppression in Jesus´ name!
**O God,cause the enemies who plan to bring war into the territories of my destiny to go back  home and die in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise and cause your thunder and blast to make my enemies helpless in Jesus´ name!
**O God the consuming fire, let your fire of anger consume my enemies today in Jesus´ name!
**O God arise and scatter every enemy trench and ambush against me in Jesus´ name!
**O God cause every enemy trench hiding my enemies in my destiny to cave in and bury them alive in Jesus´ name!
**O God,I thank you for coming to my rescue in time of trouble in Jesus´ name!
**O God,I thank you for honouring and delivering me in time of trouble in Jesus´ name!
**O God,I thank you for the arrows and lightening that you shot at my enemies in my time of trouble in Jesus´ name!
**I thank you for giving me the neck of my enemy to destroy in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. http://takeitbyforceministry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment